Most Popular Products
- Molecular Weight 242.227 Grams (g)
- Refractive Rate 1.882
- Appearance Light yellow powder.
- EINECS No 207-507-8
- Physical Form Powder
- Molecular Formula C14H10O4
- Density 1.6 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Supply Ability : 5000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 242.227 Grams (g)
- 1.6 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- min. 98.0 %
- Light yellow powder.
- 151 *C
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 5000 Kilograms Per Day
- 1-7 Days
- 25 kg bag
- All India
Leuco Quinizarine is a dyestuff intermediate which is accessible in light yellow powder form. Available in minimum 98% purity level, this industrial chemical deserves praise for its balanced content. Its refractive rate is 1.882 and its melting point is 151 degree C. This chemical has 1.6 gram/m3 density. Offered chemical has been formulated under controlled environment to keep its original quality unaffected under different working environments. Leuco Quinizarine has been tested as per its composition, possible toxin content, chemical stability under different temperature ranges and storage life.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.